COME AND SEE THE WONDERFUL SOUTHWEST TURQUOISE JEWELRY WE HAVE TO OFFER!
3130 E. Grant Road, Tucson, Arizona Phone (520) 326-3070 Open Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Located in Tucson, Arizona inside the American Antique Mall at 3130 E. Grant Road, 85716
- Vintage Native American Indian jewelry: Navajo jewelry, Hopi jewelry, Zuni jewelry, and Santo Domingo jewelry is on display, offered through a number of our consignors.
- Handmade Native American Indian jewelry made with spiny oyster, silver, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl and other natural materials.
WE WANT TO BUY YOUR:
- TURQUOISE & SILVER JEWELRY
- TURQUOISE CABOCHONS AND SLABS
- TURQUOISE ROUGH ( NATURAL TURQUOISE ROCK )
- TURQUOISE NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN JEWELRY
WE ALSO WANT TO BUY YOUR LAPIDARY EQUIPMENT:
- Diamond Pacific © Highland Park © and Loritone Cabbing machines
- Flat Laps
- Rock Saws
- Lapidary Hand Tools
→ CLICK ON ANY PICTURE BELOW FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW:
FRED HARVEY TYPE BRACELET
HEISHI NECKLACES & SQUASH BLOSSOM NECKLACES
WE ALSO SELL ROUGH TURQUOISE FOR YOUR LAPIDARY OR WOODWORKING PROJECTS:
CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW!
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1993 – 2013 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVE