AMAZING SELECTION! Navajo Jewelry Hopi Jewelry Zuni Jewelry Santo Domingo Jewelry
Navajo Jewelry Hopi Jewelry Zuni Jewelry Santo Domingo Jewelry
We specialize in Vintage Native American Indian Jewelry.
3130 E. Grant Road @ Country Club in Tucson, Arizona (Inside The Antique Mall) Look for our blue building with red stripes across from Doolen Jr. High School. Phone (520) 419-1270
BEST PRICES IN
- 3130 E. GRANT ROAD @ COUNTRY CLUB (Southeast Corner by Temco)
- SOUTHEAST CORNER – between ChickeNuevo & Temco Air Environmental
- LIGHT BLUE BUILDING w/ red stripes directly ACROSS FROM Doolen Jr. High
- LOOK FOR OUR red, white, and blue awning and BLACK CIRCUS elephant!
- TUCSON ARIZONA 85716 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
*Our summer days and hours of operation vary. Please check American Antique Mall.com “Calender” for current days of operation!
Tue. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wed. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thur. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat. 10:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Sun. / Mon. CLOSED
WE BUY !
We’re available 7 days a week – even if our store is closed!
TOP DOLLAR PAID !
TOP DOLLAR PAID !
- Cell phone: (520) 419-1270 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day
Christy Schannep, Native American Indian Jewelry Dealer
At Tucson Indian Jewelry, we pride ourselves in being able to tell you:
- The tribal affiliation of the piece based on the style and construction.
- The approximate age of the piece based on it’s attributes.
- Either the exact turquoise mine, or the probability of a certain mine, based on the characteristics of the turquoise.
- Located (since 1993) in Tucson, Arizona inside the American Antique Mall at 3130 E. Grant Road ( @ Country Club ), 85716. Look for our red, white, and blue awning.
- Vintage handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry: Navajo jewelry, Hopi jewelry, Zuni jewelry, and Santo Domingo jewelry is on display, offered through a number of our consignors. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying hallmark(s). AMERICAN TURQUOISE
- Modern handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry made with spiny oyster, silver, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl and other natural materials. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s). MADE IN AMERICA
- Non-Indian Southwest style turquiose jewelry from world famous Tucson artisians:
FRANK PATANIA Sr. & Jr. * The Thunderbird Shop
- CARLOS DIAZ
- ALBERTO CONTRERAS
WE BUY & SELL:
- TURQUOISE & SILVER JEWELRY (Single pieces to entire collections).
- TURQUOISE CABOCHONS AND TURQUOISE SLABS
- TURQUOISE ROUGH ( NATURAL TURQUOISE ROCK )
WE ALSO BUY & SELL LAPIDARY AND SHOP EQUIPMENT:
- Diamond Pacific © Highland Park © and Loritone © Cabbing machines
- Flat Laps
- Rock Saws
- Lapidary Tools
- Jeweler’s Benches
The following are all Kingman turquoise and sterling pendants:
- Note the huge variation in patterns in the following stones from the same mining district.
WE ALSO SELL:
- ROUGH TURQUOISE FOR YOUR LAPIDARY PROJECTS
- COLOR MATCH CABOCHONS FOR MISSING OR BROKEN STONES
* TURQUOISE NUGGETS FOR ART PROJECTS OR FILLING WOOD CRACKS IN VASES / TABLES
* PRE-CABBED TURQUOISE TO MATCH MISSING OR CRACKED STONES IN YOUR EXISTING JEWELRY FROM LIGHT BLUE TO DARK GREEN. * These pictures are representative of the turquoise that we have in stock. Our inventory is constantly changing, so the stones you see may or may not be currently available. Upon request, we can take current up-to-date pictures. Minimum mail order is $50.00.
CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW ↑
It is with great sadness we learned of Tony Cotner’s passing on March 6th, 2016. He was a “rock star” in the Turquoise business. Photo from August 2015 Santa Fe Trunk Show: photo credit to Deborah Skinner.
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1990 – 2016 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED