COME AND SEE THE WONDERFUL SOUTHWEST NATIVE TURQUOISE JEWELRY WE HAVE TO OFFER! ( We also buy! )
3130 E. Grant Road, Tucson, Arizona Cell Phone (520) 419-1270
JULY HOURS: Thur. – Fri. – Sat. 10 a.m – 5 p.m. (Closed Sun. – Wed.)
- Something to sell? Call us on our cell phone from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 7 days a week (520) 419-1270
- Located in Tucson, Arizona inside the American Antique Mall at 3130 E. Grant Road ( @ Country Club ), 85716. Look for our red, white, and blue awning.
- Vintage handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry: Navajo jewelry, Hopi jewelry, Zuni jewelry, and Santo Domingo jewelry is on display, offered through a number of our consignors. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s).
- Modern handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry made with spiny oyster, silver, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl and other natural materials. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s).
- Non-Indian (Tucson artisian) Southwest style turquiose jewelry from
FRANK PATANIA Sr. & FRANK PATANIA Jr. * The Thunderbird Shop
- CARLOS DIAZ
- ALBERTO CONTRERAS
WE BUY & SELL:
- TURQUOISE & SILVER JEWELRY (Single pieces to entire collections).
- TURQUOISE CABOCHONS AND TURQUOISE SLABS
- TURQUOISE ROUGH ( NATURAL TURQUOISE ROCK )
WE ALSO BUY & SELL LAPIDARY AND SHOP EQUIPMENT:
- Diamond Pacific © Highland Park © and Loritone © Cabbing machines
- Flat Laps
- Rock Saws
- Lapidary Tools
- Jeweler’s Benches
FRED HARVEY TYPE BRACELET
HEISHI NECKLACES & SQUASH BLOSSOM NECKLACES BELT BUCKLE W/ BEAR CLAW SLEEPING BEAUTY BOLO TIE SPIDER WEB WATCH BAND FRED HARVEY TYPE BRACELET FRONT OF ABOVE BRACELET CARICO LAKE NEVADA TURQUOISE MORENCI TURQUOISE PENDANT
The following are all Kingman turquoise and sterling pendants:
- Note the huge variation in patterns in the following stones from the same mining district.
WE ALSO SELL:
- ROUGH TURQUOISE FOR YOUR LAPIDARY PROJECTS
- COLOR MATCH CABOCHONS FOR MISSING OR BROKEN STONES
* TURQUOISE NUGGETS FOR ART PROJECTS OR FILLING WOOD CRACKS IN VASES / TABLES * PRE-CABBED TURQUOISE TO MATCH MISSING OR CRACKED STONES IN YOUR EXISTING JEWELRY FROM LIGHT BLUE TO DARK GREEN. * These pictures are representative of the turquoise that we have in stock. Our inventory is constantly changing, so the stones you see may or may not be currently available. Upon request, we can take current up-to-date pictures. Minimum mail order is $50.00.
CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW !
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1993-2014 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED