We specialize in Vintage Native
American Indian Jewelry.
BEST PRICES IN TUCSON
BEST PRICES IN
3130 E. Grant Road, Tucson, Arizona (Inside The Antique Mall) Phone (520) 419-1270
- 3130 E. GRANT ROAD @ COUNTRY CLUB (Southeast Corner by Temco)
- SOUTHEAST CORNER – between ChickeNuevo & Temco Air Environmental
- LIGHT BLUE BUILDING w/ red stripes directly ACROSS FROM Doolen Jr. High
- LOOK FOR OUR red, white, and blue awning and BLACK CIRCUS elephant!
- TUCSON ARIZONA 85716 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Tue. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wed. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thur. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri. 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sat. 10:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
(Closed Sun. – Mon.) CLOSED
WE BUY !
We’re available 7 days a week – even if our store is closed!
TOP DOLLAR PAID !
TOP DOLLAR PAID !
- Cell phone: (520) 419-1270 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. 7 days a week
- Email: email@example.com 24 hours a day
Dwight & Christy Schannep, Native American Indian Jewelry Dealers
- Located in Tucson, Arizona inside the American Antique Mall at 3130 E. Grant Road ( @ Country Club ), 85716. Look for our red, white, and blue awning.
- Vintage handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry: Navajo jewelry, Hopi jewelry, Zuni jewelry, and Santo Domingo jewelry is on display, offered through a number of our consignors. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s). AMERICAN TURQUOISE
- Modern handmade Native Southwest turquoise jewelry made with spiny oyster, silver, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl and other natural materials. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s). MADE IN AMERICA
- Non-Indian (Tucson artisian) Southwest style turquiose jewelry from:
FRANK PATANIA Sr. & Jr. * The Thunderbird Shop
- CARLOS DIAZ
- ALBERTO CONTRERAS
WE BUY & SELL:
- TURQUOISE & SILVER JEWELRY (Single pieces to entire collections).
- TURQUOISE CABOCHONS AND TURQUOISE SLABS
- TURQUOISE ROUGH ( NATURAL TURQUOISE ROCK )
WE ALSO BUY & SELL LAPIDARY AND SHOP EQUIPMENT:
- Diamond Pacific © Highland Park © and Loritone © Cabbing machines
- Flat Laps
- Rock Saws
- Lapidary Tools
- Jeweler’s Benches
The following are all Kingman turquoise and sterling pendants:
- Note the huge variation in patterns in the following stones from the same mining district.
WE ALSO SELL:
- ROUGH TURQUOISE FOR YOUR LAPIDARY PROJECTS
- COLOR MATCH CABOCHONS FOR MISSING OR BROKEN STONES
* PRE-CABBED TURQUOISE TO MATCH MISSING OR CRACKED STONES IN YOUR EXISTING JEWELRY FROM LIGHT BLUE TO DARK GREEN. * These pictures are representative of the turquoise that we have in stock. Our inventory is constantly changing, so the stones you see may or may not be currently available. Upon request, we can take current up-to-date pictures. Minimum mail order is $50.00.
CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW ↑
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1990-2015 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED