COME AND SEE THE WONDERFUL SOUTHWEST TURQUOISE JEWELRY WE HAVE TO OFFER!
3130 E. Grant Road, Tucson, Arizona Phone (520) 326-3070 Open Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Located in Tucson, Arizona inside the American Antique Mall at 3130 E. Grant Road ( @ Country Club ), 85716. Look for our red, white, and blue awning.
- Vintage handmade Native Southwest American Indian jewelry: Navajo jewelry, Hopi jewelry, Zuni jewelry, and Santo Domingo jewelry is on display, offered through a number of our consignors. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s).
- Modern handmade Native Southwest American Indian jewelry made with spiny oyster, silver, coral, turquoise, mother of pearl and other natural materials. Many pieces have the artist’s identifying mark(s).
- Non-Indian (Tucson artisian) Southwest style turquiose jewelry from
Frank Patania Sr. & Frank Patania Jr. * The Thunderbird Shop
- Carlos Diaz
- Alberto Contreras
WE WANT TO BUY YOUR:
- TURQUOISE & SILVER JEWELRY
- TURQUOISE CABOCHONS AND TURQUOISE SLABS
- TURQUOISE ROUGH ( NATURAL TURQUOISE ROCK )
- TURQUOISE NATIVE SOUTHWEST AMERICAN INDIAN JEWELRY
WE ALSO WANT TO BUY YOUR LAPIDARY EQUIPMENT:
- Diamond Pacific © Highland Park © and Loritone © Cabbing machines
- Flat Laps
- Rock Saws
- Lapidary Tools
→ CLICK ON ANY PICTURE BELOW FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW:
FRED HARVEY TYPE BRACELET
HEISHI NECKLACES & SQUASH BLOSSOM NECKLACES
The following are all Kingman turquoise and sterling pendants:
- Note the huge variation in patterns in the following stones from the same mining district.
WE ALSO SELL: ROUGH TURQUOISE FOR YOUR LAPIDARY PROJECTS COLOR MATCH CABOCHONS FOR MISSING OR BROKEN STONES
CLICK ON ABOVE PICTURE FOR A MAGNIFIED VIEW !
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1993-2014 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED