- Fabulous sterling silver hair barrette with a Sugilite center cabochon from the talented Navajo silversmith Gary Reeves.
- Gary Reeves was born 1962 in Gallup, New Mexico.
- He comes from a family of jewelry artist; his brothers Sunshine and David Reeves, both famous silversmiths.
- Gary has been actively making jewelry since 1974.
- To view another unusual Reeves piece sold on this website, please click HERE!
Vintage as pictured
3″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall
Sterling Silver, Sugilite
Weight in grams
|Gary Reeves, Navajo Silversmith|
G. Reeves, Sterling (Spring mechanism Made in France)