- Most relevant, we only ship to addresses within the United States of America.
- In addition, please study the photos for overall condition *Pictures are an important part of the Description*
- Also, we do our best to accurately produce photographic images with true colors. Equally important, colors may appear different in person than on your computer monitor. As a result, if you have any concerns, please contact us for additional images.
- Moreover, a user of this website must be 18 years of age, or older, in order to make a purchase.
- In addition, please know your size when buying jewelry.
- Most notably, Tucson Indian Jewelry.com merchandise not created by us. It is pre-owned and is for sale “as is” with no warranties, expressed or implied.
- Finally, items on this website are concurrently for sale in our brick and mortar store, and are subject to prior sale. Consequently, we try our best to immediately remove the item from this website when the item sells in our store.
- In the first place, we make every effort to ship your purchase within 2 business days of receiving your payment. Also, we make every effort to accurately photograph and describe an item.
- We charge only $10.00 for USPS flat rate PRIORITY SHIPPING within the United States, including insurance, tracking, and signature confirmation. Comparatively, actual cost averages over $20.00 and we pay the access.
- With this in mind, we carefully pack and ship item(s) the way in which we would want to receive them. Correspondingly, all items sold on this website are insured for their full value.
- Be that as it may, once an item leaves our hands and has been transferred into the United States Postal Service system, it becomes the sole custody of the United States Postal Service.
- Above all, the United States Postal Service is uniquely responsible for delivery of the item(s). Consequently, if you need to file a claim, according to the U.S.P.S. it is your responsibility as the purchaser, to file the claim (damage, theft, etc.).
- As a result, in this day and of age of mail theft, we routinely include USPS signature confirmation. Consequently, USPS signature confirmation gives you the benefit of an additional layer of security by requiring a signature from the person who accepts your package.
- First of all, we do not charge sales tax on your out-of-state purchase!
- Whereas, if you live outside of Arizona and Arizona tax is not paid, it is the Purchaser’s responsibility to pay any applicable tax imposed by their state of residence on the purchase price.
- Conversely, if your order is shipped to an Arizona address, we are required to collect 8.7% state sales tax, which will be added to your total at checkout.
- Otherwise, if you are tax exempt, an Arizona Resale Certificate is required at the time of purchase.
- Albeit, if you are not comfortable using PayPal©, we also offer the option of calling us with your credit card number and utilizing the Square© credit card system.
- Most importantly, credit card fees + shipping costs for a family run business are expensive, therefore, please be sure that you want the item(s) before you purchase them.
- Secondly, under approved circumstances, you may return an item purchased from us within 7 days for a refund of the purchase price excluding return shipping and insurance charges, which are non-refundable. In addition, please make sure to insure all returned items, with tracking number. Also, customer is typically responsible for credit card processing fees for reversing charges (3-1/2%).
- Please notify us immediately by calling us at 1-520-326-3070 if there is a legitimate problem with your purchase, and we will help you with the details of the return.
- Thirdly, *Returns must be unaltered and in the same condition as received. Additionally, any items that have been sized or modified in any way are not eligible for return. Also, custom ordered/fabricated items are not eligible for return, under any circumstance.
- Consequently, if the item does not come back in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. In addition, credit will be issued only after we receive and inspect the merchandise.
- To begin with, there are no additional processing fees to set up a layaway transaction.
- Initially, we require a 1/3 down payment to put an item on layaway.
- In this instance, all merchandise on the layaway plan must be paid in full in two months from the original transaction date.
- Additionally, regular monthly payments are required, although additional payments can be made at any time during the layaway period.
- Finally, we accept the following payment methods:
- All Major Credit Cards
- Most importantly, Lay-a-way payments are non-refundable.
- Albeit our automated website only displays a shopping cart, where items are immediately paid in full, please call us to set up a separate and independent lay-a-way transaction at (520) 326-3070.
For your security:
Most noteworthy, we process all online transactions at Tucson Indian Jewelry using Paypal© with industry-standard SSL encryption. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the Internet. This website is also secure with it’s own SSL certification and encryption, verified through the “lock” symbol in the toolbar at the top of this page.
- As a result, your online credit-card transactions with Tucson Indian Jewelry are as safe as if you were purchasing items with a credit card inside our brick and mortar store.
- Finally, if you prefer to place your order over the telephone, you may call us at 1-520-326-3070 between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time Zone. Conversely, we will be happy to handle your purchase through the Square © secure credit card processing system with the information you provide us.
For your privacy:
- First of all, we do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law and complete our transactions with you!
- Secondly, we don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- Thirdly, we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Most importantly, information relating to electronic transactions entered into this website will be protected by encryption technology.
For your comfort:
Most noteworthy, we make every effort to comply with “The Indian Arts and Crafts Act of 1990 (P.L. 101-644).”
On the whole, most older “Indian Made” jewelry is not signed in any manner. Consequently, the main reason for this fact is that tribal members didn’t want to put themselves above their piers.
Above all, our business is locally owned and operated by us, a married couple. We have been selling Indian jewelry through our brick and mortar stores in Tucson, Arizona since 1990. (In our current building since 1993).
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1990 – 2021 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED