- Fabulous Sammie Kescoli Begay Pilot Mountain Turquoise Sterling Silver Ring
- Navajo silversmith Sammie Kescoli Begay produces some of the most beautiful traditional and deeply stamped sterling silver jewelry.
- He uses heavy gauge ingot silver combined quality gem grade turquoise.
- Sammie is a minister to his growing congregation (Ganado Glory Temple Ministries) on the Navajo reservation.
- Sammie was one of the early silversmiths for Shades of the West in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
Face = 1-5/8″ tall x 1-1/8″ wide
Sterling Silver, Pilot Mountain Turquoise
Weight in grams
Sammie Kescoli Begay, Navajo Silversmith
|S. Kescoli, Sterling