- Fantastic Silver Overlay Hopi Belt Buckle by Hopi Silversmith Anderson Koinva.
- First of all, the quality of the silverwork here can be seen in the precisely cut designs in the upper layer of silver, and in the finely textured and deeply oxidized lower layer of silver.
- Secondly, Anderson Koinva is a first-rate silversmith from the Second Mesa village of Shongopovi.
- Most interesting, Anderson learned silversmithing from his father-in-law, Bernard Dawahoya.
- Also, his grandfather is renowned Hopi silversmith Paul Saufkie.
- To learn more about Anderson Koinva and his prices, please visit his website HERE!
- Finally, to learn more about Hopi jewelry and it’s history, please click HERE!
- To view more belt buckles on this website, please click HERE!
Size of Belt Buckle
2-1/2″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall / accepts up to 1″ belt
Weight in Grams
|A. Koinva, Hopi
Anderson Koinva, Hopi Silversmith