- Fabulous James Fendenheim Tohono O’odham Sterling Silver 3 panel necklace.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
Center = 2″ long , 1″ tall / Sides = 2″ long, 1″ tall tapering to 5/8″
20″ (Chain only is 12-3/4″)
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith