- “Big Boy” Sized for people with extra large wrists!
- Fabulous desert bracelet by James Fendenheim
- Baboquevari Peak, outside of Tucson, prominently featured.
- 14 kt. ball accents
- He is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham. To view another one of James’ bracelets, please click HERE.
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
Weight in grams
(stamped on back)
James Fendenheim, Sterling, Wild Horse Pass, U.S.A. Tucson Arizona, ♥
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith