- Fabulous Daniel Phillips Hopi sterling silver tab and bird necklace.
- Born in the early 1950’s Daniel Phillips began making silver work in 1970.
- Phillips stamped a hallmark consisting of a stylized rabbit stick in addition to his initials “DP“.
- Daniel is originally from Oraibi, Arizona and is a member of the Saltbush clan.
- By far, this is the largest and most impressive landmark piece by Daniel Phillips that we have ever seen!
- To view other great Hopi jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
3″ Wide x 3-1/4″ Tall
Sterling Silver + Turquoise Accent on Bird
26″ total length
|227.5 Grams or 7.31 Troy Ounces
Daniel Phillips, Hopi Silversmith