- Fabulous pendant by renown Tucson (Columbian) silversmith Carlos Diaz
- The pendant was stolen off our store counter on 3/15/2022, when we were showing the buyer another piece in the immediate vicinity.
- Video recorded event shows thief taking the pendant with its display stand and putting it in his “fanny pack” located under his shirt.
- Thin Male Caucasian thief, in his 30’s, has vertical letter tattoos on the back of both calves and a tattoo tear drop next to his eye. He was wearing a baseball cap and covid mask and rode a black bicycle. We had our guard up, but couldn’t watch him every second.
- A police report has been filed.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
1-1/2″ wide x 1-1/4″ tall (1-5/8″ tall with Bale)
Sterling Silver, Turquoise
18″ (May have been separated by thief)
Weight in grams
|15.9 (Pendant Only)
Carlos Diaz, Tucson Silversmith
Sterling Handmade by Carlos Diaz, From Bill to Angy with Love, II-14-59