- Fabulous James Fendenheim Desert Landscape Sterling Silver Ingot Pendant with 18 kt. gold sun!
- Machine made sterling silver chain with handmade clasp.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
1-1/4″ Tall (2″ with bale) x 1-1/4″ Wide
Sterling Silver Ingot + 18kt. Gold
20″ Machine made sterling silver chain + handmade sterling silver clasp (total)
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥, Sterling