- Purchased directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- Beautiful Desert Motif Sterling Silver earrings.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
New, purchased directly from James
Measurements of Earrings
5/8″ wide x 1-5/8″ tall (2-5/8″ with hooks)
Weight in grams
|James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith|