- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- Purchased directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- Beautiful No. 8 Turquoise Sterling Silver earrings
- To view James Fendenheim’s other works, please click HERE!
New, purchased directly from James
Measurements of Earrings
7/8″ wide x 3-5/8″ tall (4-1/2″ with hooks)
Sterling Silver, No. 8 Turquoise
Weight in grams
|James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith|
JF 2022, Tucson, Az ♥