- Brand New double sided pendant purchased by Tucson Indian Jewelry directly from James!
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- Fabulous freehand cut Man-in-the-maze / San Pedro Church sterling silver ingot + 14kt. Gold pendant by a famous Tohono O’odham Silversmith!
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
2-1/2″ long with bale (2″ long without bale), 1-7/8″ wide.
Sterling Silver (Ingot) + 24Kt. Gold
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥ , Sterling, Tucson Arizona