- Wonderful sterling silver swirl earrings with Kingman Turquoise accents by Mildred Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith.
- Mildred Kee Parkhurst is originally from Hunters Point on the Navajo Reservation in Northern Arizona.
- Mildred learned silversmithing through studying her parent’s skills.
- Her mother is jeweler Isabelle Kee.
- Please click HERE to view additional Native American Indian jewelry on this website!
New, purchased directly from Mildred
Length of Earrings
1-1/4″ long (2″ long w/hook) x 7/8″ wide
Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise
Weight in grams
|Mildred Kee Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith|