- Fabulous Tohono O’odham Sterling Silver Belt Buckle.
- Features the Southwest designs of the Man-in-the-Maze, Majestic Saguaro Cactus, and Impressive Thunderbolts with basket weave pattern background!
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view more great belt buckles on this website, please click HERE!
New, purchased directly from James
Size of Belt Buckle
3″ wide x 1-3/4″ tall / accepts up to 1-1/4″ belt
Weight in Grams
|James Fendenheim, Tucson Arizona, Sterling, ♥, (U soldered over) S.A.|
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham