- This Turtle and Desert landscape bracelet is brand new, purchased directly from James.
- This beautiful bracelet features the sun, Saguaro Cactus, Prickly Pear Cactus, Barrel Cactus, Agave, and Turtles (for longevity) This bracelet is a one-of-a-kind and is a hand cut pattern.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
3/4″ tapers to 3/8″
Weight in grams
38.1 or 1.23 Troy Ounces
(stamped on back)
James Fendenheim, Tucson Arizona, ♥
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith