- Fabulous Robert and Bernice Leekya Zuni Bolo Tie with (Possibly Lone Mountain) Turquoise and Sterling Silver Slide and Tips.
- This bolo features a massive turquoise cabochon in a sandcast sterling silver setting. The body of the tie includes applique, file work, and hand stamping decorations in the design.
- The slide is on a black leather cord that features silver tips with dangle turquoise cabochons as well. The renowned Zuni couple Robert & Bernice Leekya have been creating their Cast Sterling Turquoise Cluster Nugget pieces since the 1960’s.
- Examples of their work can be found in countless museums and galleries along with all the major Native Jewelry catalogs and reference books.
- Robert Leekya (1931-2019).
- To view a fabulous matching belt buckle on this website, please click HERE!
- To view more great Native American bolo ties, please click HERE!
Bolo Tie Size
3″ tall x 2″ wide slide
23-1/2″ long including tips;
3-1/2″ long sterling silver tips including turquoise dangles
Turquoise, Sterling Silver, Cord
Weight in Grams (including cord & tips)
Hallmarks on Back
Robert + Bernice Leekya, Zuni Silversmiths