- This beautiful vintage pin is a collaboration between Ray Tracey (Navajo) & Knifewing Segura (Chiricahua Apache).
- Both silversmiths work out of Gallup, near Zuni and their designs reflect Zuni influences.
- Knifewing’s wife was Zuni.
- The back of the pendant is signed with the combined hallmark for the two artisans and stamped Sterling.
- The pieces they worked on together have a distinct hallmark of a conjoined TK with double feathers.
- Ray Tracey’s Grandfather, Asa Tracey, influenced Ray as a child growing up in Sawmill, Az.
|Kingman Water Web Turquoise, Black Onyx, Red Spiny Oyster, Sterling silver|
Hallmarks / Artist
|Ray Tracey and Knifewing Segura Feather, Sterling|
|Weight in Grams|