- 1960’s Joe Zunie Stone Inlay and Sterling Silver Conestoga Wagon Bolo Tie
- Unsigned, but Joe Zunie’s award winning work is very recognizable and easy to research.
- The wheels on the wagon are attached so they can turn, although the tips are stationary.
- Joe is known as “the master of the covered wagon.”
- Joe’s wife, Pauline Dishta of the famous Dishta family, also worked alongside him.
- He is a brother to the noted artists, Lincoln and William Zunie.
- Joe Zunie passed in the mid-1970s.
- To view more great Zuni jewelry on this website. please click HERE!
- To view a Joe Zunie Conastoga wagon bolo tie that we sold, please click HERE!
1″ wide x 1″ tall
Sterling Silver, Turquoise, Coral, Pink Shell, Mother Of Pearl, Black Onyx
18″ Sterling Manufactured Chain
Weight in grams
Joe Zunie, Zuni Silversmith