- Wonderful sterling silver and Kingman Turquoise Mountain pendant by Mildred Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith.
- Mildred Kee Parkhurst is originally from Hunters Point on the Navajo Reservation in Northern Arizona.
- Mildred learned silversmithing through studying her parent’s skills.
- Her mother is jeweler Isabelle Kee.
- Please click HERE to view additional Native American Indian jewelry on this website!
New, purchased directly from Mildred
Length of Pendant
2″ long (2-1/2″ long w/bale) x 5/8″ wide
Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise Mountain
Weight in grams
|Mildred Kee Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith|