- Purchased directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- Your purchase supports our goal of advancing American Indian art and supports the artists who sell to our Store!
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
Length of Earrings
3″ long (3-3/4″ long w/hook) x 1″ wide
Weight in grams
|James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith|