- This ring was created by one of two working Tohono O’odham silversmiths in the world!
- Purchased directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
1-1/8″ tall x 3/4″ wide at the widest
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, ♥|