- Brand new, purchased directly from James by Tucson Indian Jewelry!
- Fabulous freehand cut Man-in-the-maze sterling silver ingot pendant by a famous Tohono O’odham Silversmith!
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
3-1/8″ long with bale (1-5/8″ long without bale), 1-5/8″ wide.
Sterling Silver (Ingot)
N/A – pictured for display only
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥ , Sterling, Tucson Arizona