- This outstanding sterling silver overlay Duck pendant was hand crafted by master silversmith Stewart Dacawyma Tewawina. Clean and Sharp Hopi workmanship.
- Stewart is from the Hopi village of Shungopavi.
- He is the Nephew of renowned Hopi artist Bernard Dawahoya.
- The pendant is stamped with the artist’s maker’s mark, the image of a Kwan Helmet, which is a symbol of the One-Horned Society.
- He is a member of the Snow clan.
- To see another great Hopi pendant, please click HERE!
2″ Wide x 3″ Tall (3-1/4″ tall with bale)
Weight in grams
Stewart Tewawina, Hopi Silversmith
Stewart Tewawina Hallmark