- Wonderful sterling silver swirl pendant with Kingman Turquoise by Mildred Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith.
- Mildred Kee Parkhurst is originally from Hunters Point on the Navajo Reservation in Northern Arizona.
- Mildred learned silversmithing through studying her parent’s skills.
- Her mother is jeweler Isabelle Kee.
- Please click HERE to view additional Native American Indian jewelry on this website!
New, purchased directly from Mildred
Length of Pendant
2-1/8″ long (3″ long w/bale) x 2″ wide
Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise
Weight in grams
|Mildred Kee Parkhurst, Navajo Silversmith|