- Fantastic box bow squash blossom necklace with fluted handmade (bench) beads.
- “Box Bow” is a style that was heavily favored and worn by Navajos during the 1940’s and 1950’s.
- This necklace is a modern version of this style by Marcella James.
- To view vintage mercury dime squash blossom necklace, please click HERE.
- To view more beautiful squash blossom necklaces, please click HERE!
Length of Necklace
1-3/4″ wide x 1-3/4″ tall
Top of Necklace to Bottom of Naja
Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise
Weight in grams
Marcella James, Navajo
Marcella James, Sterling