- Fabulous Larry M. Chavez necklace with beautiful inlay and shiny sterling silver!
- Larry M. Chavez is Navajo, and was raised by his mother Reina Martinez. She taught him silversmithing while she was worked at the “Covered Wagon” in Old Town, Albuquerque.
- Larry Martinez Chavez worked out of Albuquerque, NM, and most lately lived in Gallup, New Mexico with his wife and children. He is recognized for creating top-quality, high-end jewelry.
- Larry passed away December 28, 2020
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
Center pendant = 1-3/8″ tall, 7/8″ wide at bottom
Sterling Silver, Lapis Luzuli, Gaspeite, Lab Opal
Weight in grams
Larry M. Chavez
Larry Martinez Chavez, Sterling