- Fabulous Sterling Silver and Turquoise pendant with by Silversmith Jock Favour.
- Jock Favour is an Anglo silversmith from Arizona, who was born in 1947.
- Jock is a third-generation south-westerner. His jewelry pays tribute to the classic forms and techniques of Native American jewelry.
- His methods date to the 1800s, including casting sterling silver in hand-carved tufa stone molds and hand forging silver ingot bars.
- He uses mostly ingot silver and the finest high-grade stones to form one-of-a-kind pieces.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
10 arms terminating in turquoise
Width of Pendant
Height of Pendant
Weight in grams
40.2 or 1.29 troy ounces
(stamped on back)
J.F. Coin Silver
Jock Favour, Anglo