- James Fendenheim Sterling Silver Ingot Pendant with Arizona cactus landscape.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
2″ long with bale, 3/4″ wide.
Sterling Silver Ingot, 14kt. Gold
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥, Tucson Arizona