- This sterling silver ring was created by one of a few working full-time Tohono O’odham silversmiths in the world!
- James is a graduate (and former instructor) of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- San Pedro Mission is on the Tohono O’odham reservation, just outside Tucson, Arizona.
- To view another one of James’ rings on this website, please click HERE.
Ring Face Dimensions
7/8″ tall x 1″ wide
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, ♥|