- This desert landscape bracelet with 22kt. Gold sun is brand new, purchased directly from James.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- Baboquivari is the most sacred place and mountain to the Tohono O’odham people. The tall rock mountain is the center of Tohono O’odham astrology and the home of I’itoli, their Creator and Elder Brother.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
3/4″ tapers to 1/2″
Weight in grams
40.2 or 1.29 Troy Ounces
(stamped on back)
James Fendenheim, Wild Horse Pass, Tucson Arizona, ♥
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith