- This ingot ring was created by one of just a few working full time Tohono O’odham silversmiths in the world!
- James is a graduate (and former instructor) of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- San Pedro Church is on the Tohono O’odham reservation, just outside Tucson, Arizona
- To view another one of James’ rings on this website, please click HERE.
5/8″ tall x 1/2″ wide
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, ♥, Tucson, Arizona, Sterling|