- This sterling silver and deep blue Bisbee Turquoise ingot ring was created by one of only a few working full-time Tohono O’odham silversmiths in the world!
- Bisbee Turquoise is one of the top desirable turquoise varieties to collect in the world! The chocolate brown host rock (or matrix) verifies it’s identity.
- James is a graduate (and former instructor) of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view another one of James’ rings on this website, please click HERE.
1/2″ tall x 1/2″ wide
Sterling Silver, Bisbee Turquoise
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, Tucson, Arizona, ♥|