- Beautiful cast bracelet by award winning Dennis Nofchissey.
- In the photo gallery is a photograph of Dennis at the Discover Navajo museum at the 2002 Winter Olympics at Salt Lake City.
- Dennis was born August 29, 1955, to Mark Nofchissey and Ethel Yazzie.
- At the age of 18, Winston Mason, a master silversmith, gave Dennis the opportunity to work and learn this trade.
- He participated in world class events such as 2001 SWAIA, the world’s largest Native American art festival, and the 2002 winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- He sold his jewelry to many celebrities such as Al Roker, Suzanne Somers, Merle Haggard and many more.
- To see another Bracelet Dennis created, click HERE!
- To see a video of Dennis, please click HERE!
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
Weight in grams
Dennis Nofchissey, Navajo (Dine’) Silversmith