- Fabulous Dan Platero Navajo Shadowbox Ring with Kingman Turquoise in a wonderful stamped sterling silver shank.
- Taught by his father, Dan is credited as the first Navajo to make leaf work in silver, according to Barton Wright’s revised book “Hallmarks of the Southwest“.
- Dan subsequently taught students who were both family members such as his wife, son and brother, Ramone. He also taught such famous Navajo Silversmiths as Roy and Nelson Vandever.
- Dan’s hallmarks are the initials “DP” in block print with a slash mark below.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
Ring face is 1″ tall x 3/4″ wide
Sterling Silver, Kingman Turquoise
Weight in grams
Dan Platero, Navajo Silversmith