- Fantastic storyteller bracelet created by father and son silversmiths Clarence and Russel Lee. Signed by the artists from New Mexico, their work is displayed in the British Museum and the San Diego Museum of Man.
- Clarence Lee has been well known for his storytelling jewelry for over 30 years.
- He typically used a great deal of humor in his work, taking his ideas from the daily life on the reservation and from his father’s stories about the depression days.
- Unfortunately, this great Navajo artist and humorist passed away in February of 2011.
- This story teller bracelet features Monument Valley rock formations and a dog behind a provision bearing wood wagon, behind a horse. The provisions include an animal, sack, and barrel. If you look closer, the horse has a whimsical CCL Brand on it’s hind quarter.
- To view more bracelets on this website, please click HERE!
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
Weight in grams
Clarence & Russell Lee, Father and Son Navajo Silversmiths
CCL, LE (with rocker)