- Fabulous Bobby Johnson Navajo Cluster Ring with Royston Turquoise in a wonderful split shank Sterling Silver hand crafted mounting.
- According to Bille Hougart’s Book of Hallmarks, B. Johnson is known for his clusterwork.
- Bobby is known for using Royston Turquoise.
- Bobby Johnson is from Church Rock, New Mexico in the heart of the Navajo reservation. He was born in 1952 and is native Navajo. He begins silversmithing in the early 70’s, and learns from his family. Bobby and his siblings are all expert silversmiths.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
Ring face is 2″ tall x 1-1/8″ wide
Sterling Silver, Royston Turquoise
Weight in grams
Bobby Johnson, Navajo Silversmith