- Beautiful Hopi sterling silver bolo tie and matching tips by renown Hopi Silversmith Art Batala
- Arthur Batala was born and raised on the Hopi in the village of Mishongnovi
- Art learned the art of overlay jewelry from Hopi Silversmith Glenn Lucas
- Arthur is well known for his precision cutting of Hopi overlay jewelry and finely detailed pieces, which can be found in many institutional and private collections.
- To learn more about Hopi jewelry and it’s history, please click HERE!
- To view more great Native American bolo ties, please click HERE!
Bolo Tie Size
2-1/8″ tall x 1-3/4″ wide slide;
40″ long cord including tips;
3-1/4″ long custom made tips by Art
Sterling Silver, Cord
Weight in Grams (including cord & tips)
Hallmarks on Back
Arthur Batala, Hopi Silversmith