- Olivia Whitethorne Navajo multi-stone Sterling Silver Post Earrings
- She made these amazing earrings using an assortment of rich colored stones.
- Navajo silversmith Olivia Whitethorne is from Kayenta and Shonto Arizona on the Navajo Reservation.
- She has been an active silversmith since the 1970-1980’s. She often collaborates with her award winning husband, Hank Whitethorne, who taught her the art of jewelry making.
- Her signature pieces are cobblestone inlay with multiple high grade stones.
- Olivia’s is the daughter of Willard Varnell Oliver, Navajo Codetalker.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE!
Vintage Excellent, Converted from clip earrings to post earrings
Length of Earrings
3/4″ Wide x 3-1/4″ Tall
Sterling Silver, Spiny Oyster, Lapis, Turquoise
Weight in grams
|Olivia Whitethorne, Navajo Silversmith
Olivia Whitethorne, Sterling