- This story teller bracelet features Pueblo scenes, fashioned of 14kt gold and Sterling Silver
- This vintage storyteller bracelet has been beautifully handcrafted by an artist working for the designer M. M. Rogers located in New Mexico.
- Michael Rogers opened his M. M. Rogers studio in 1990. He focuses on jewelry making with old world techniques using custom and traditional tools.
- This bracelet is stamped M. M. Rogers, 925 for sterling and 14K for gold.
- It is also stamped with the HMY hallmark of the artist who crafted this piece.
- Compare our price to the MM Rogers website!
- To view more bracelets on this website, please click HERE!
6-3/4 inch long
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
Weight in grams
31.4 (over 1 ounce troy)
HMY, silversmith for MM. Rogers
© MM. Rogers, 14k, HMY, .925