- We only ship to addresses within the United States of America.
- We charge $7.00 for USPS flat rate shipping within the United States, which includes insurance and tracking. (We pay any excess). If your order is shipped to an Arizona address, we are required to collect 6.1% sales tax, which will be added at checkout.
- If you are not comfortable using PayPal©, we also offer the option of calling us with your credit card number and utilizing the Square© credit card system. We have been in the Indian jewelry business in Tucson, Arizona since 1990. (We have been at our current location since 1993).
- We are committed to shipping your purchase within 2 business days of receiving your payment.
- If we have clearly misrepresented any item that you have purchased from us, we will gladly accept returns within 14 days of your purchase. *Returns must be unaltered and in the same condition as received.
- Please e-mail us with any questions or concerns.
- Please study the photos for overall condition *The pictures are part of the Description* Colors on computer monitors may differ slightly.
For your security:
- All online transactions at Tucson Indian Jewelry are processed using Paypal© with industry-standard SSL encryption. This website is also secure with it’s own SSL certification and encryption, verified through the toolbar at the top of this page.
- Your online credit-card transactions with Real Turquoise are as safe as if you were purchasing with a credit card inside a brick and mortar store.
- If you prefer to place your order over the telephone, you may call us at 1-520-326-3070, and we will be happy to handle your purchase through the Square © credit card processing system with the information you provide us.
Tucson Indian Jewelry 1990 – 2018 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
63total visits,4visits today