- Tucson Indian Jewelry purchased this piece directly from the artist.
- Beautiful Inlay Shell Pendant by famed Santo Domingo silversmith Mary Coriz Aguilar
- Mary Coriz learned the art of stone on shell mosaic inlay work from her mother Mary Lovato.
- The shell has overlay of turquoise and spiny oyster pieces highlighting a sterling silver bordered flower.
- The sterling silver findings are handmade by Mary’s fiancé John Aguilar.
- MCA is stamped on the inside of the bale.
- To view more great jewelry on this website, please click HERE
|Shell, Turquoise, Spiny Oyster, Sterling Silver|
|3″ with bale, 2-1/2 just the shell|
|2-1/2″ wide at it’s widest point|
Hallmarks / Artist
|MCA = Mary Coriz Aguilar, Santo Domingo Silversmith|