- Purchased brand new, directly from James by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- James is one of only a handful of Tohono O’odham silversmiths.
- Beautiful Desert Motif Sterling Silver earrings.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
New, purchased directly from James
Measurements of Earrings
3/4″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall (2-1/2″ with hooks)
Weight in grams
|James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith|