- James Fendenheim Sterling Silver Ingot Pendant with Arizona cactus landscape.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
1-5/8″ long with bale, 1-1/8″ wide.
Sterling Silver Ingot, Sleeping Beauty Turquoise from Arizona
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥, Tucson Arizona