- Fabulous James Fendenheim Tohono O’odham sterling silver bolo tie commissioned by the Desert Diamond Casino in Tucson Arizona in 1975.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view more great Native American bolo ties, please click HERE!
Bolo Tie Size
2-1/8″ tall x 1-1/2″ wide slide;
40″ long cord including tips;
1-7/8″ long sterling silver tips
Sterling Silver, Cord
Weight in Grams (including cord & tips)
Hallmarks on Back
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith, ’75