- This ingot ring was created by one of two working full time Tohono O’odham silversmiths in the world!
- We actually watched James melt silver scrap, tufa cast a ingot slab, roll the silver, and anneal it. He then created various pieces of jewelry from the ingot.
- James is a graduate (and former instructor) of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- San Pedro Church is on the Tohono O’odham reservation, just outside Tucson, Arizona.
- To view other fabulous works by James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
3/4″ tall x 7/8″ wide
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, ♥, Tucson, Arizona, Sterling|