- Impressive sterling silver James Fendenheim Tohono O’odham ring featuring a large Saguaro and Ocotillo under a 14kt. gold sun.
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view more from master silversmith James Fendenheim, please click HERE!
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
|James Fendenheim, Tucson, Arizona, ♥|