- Fabulous freehand cut Man-in-the-maze sterling silver ingot pendant with adjustable leather cord by a famous Tohono O’odham Silversmith!
- Purchased brand new directly from James Fendenheim by Tucson Indian Jewelry
- James is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view one of James Fendenheim’s other pieces on this website, please click HERE.
2-1/4″ long with bale (1-3/4″ long without bale), 1-3/4″ wide.
Sterling Silver (Ingot) + Leather Strap
Weight in grams
|32.3 (just the pendant)|
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith
James Fendenheim, ♥ , Sterling, Tucson Arizona