- Beautiful solid sterling silver choker created by the award winning and world famous Tohono O’odham silversmith James Fendenheim.
- The circumference is approximately 24 inches around.
- He is a graduate of the prestigious Santa Fe Institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham.
- To view another one of James’ pieces, please click HERE.
Width of Choker
1-1/2″ wide x 1-1/2″ tall, total base width 5-1/4″
Top of Necklace to Bottom of Medallion
Weight in grams
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Artist
James Fendenheim, JF, Star, Heart, Crescent Moon