- Fabulous man-in-the-maze bracelet cuff created by renown Tohono O’odham silversmith James Fendenheim.
- This maze is hand cut, using no templates!
- Purchased direct from James by Tucson Indian Jewelry.
- Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Cabochon Accents.
- He is a graduate (and former teacher) of the prestigious Santa Fe institute of American Indian Art in New Mexico.
- James’ father was German and his mother was Tohono O’odham. To view another one of James’ bracelets, please click HERE.
Gap in bracelet
Height of bracelet
(at the front)
Weight in grams
(stamped on back)
James Fendenheim, Sterling, Tucson Arizona, ♥
James Fendenheim, Tohono O’odham Silversmith